Tis’ the Season
Tis’ the Season to Spread the Love to Those in Need!
Join us in our second annual food drive from November 14 – December 21.
Through this time, West End Salon and Amana Yoga will be collecting items to donate to Boulder County Cares. On December 21, which is National Homeless Person’s Remembrance Day, we will donate our collections to Boulder County Cares in honor of Dagan Futral, who passed away last year.
As a thank you for your contribution, please enjoy the following:
- Receive 10% OFF any Hair or Skincare Product for any three items donated.
- Receive 15% OFF any Hair or Skincare Product for five or more items donated.
- Enjoy a discount on Amana Yoga Class Packs for every five items donated.
- We are NOT collecting cans.
- We appreciate any WRAPPED food items such as peanut butter, power bars, candy bars, fruit cups, packaged cookies, nuts, etc.
- Everyone needs to be warm in the winter, so SOCKS are a much appreciated contribution!
Photos: The photos above were taken from our Snack Pack collection for Boulder County Cares last year!